The Grain Craft Preferred Variety Program includes varieties that have been thoroughly tested and selected based on key milling and baking characteristics.
Preferred Variety Identity Preserved Program – Idaho
WHY PREFERRED VARIETIES?
- Successful Grain Yield and End-use performance
- Premiums paid for preferred varieties
- Offers a more consistent end product with better baking functionality
- Identity Preservation to promote growers and to connect consumers to the agriculture industry
BECOME A PREFERRED VARIETY GROWER
- Select preferred varieties from the Grain Craft list.
- Read through the program requirements.
- Submit your information on the form below to E.G. Herl, VP of Grain & Logistics.
- Complete the Grain Craft Wheat Sustainability Survey
GRAIN CRAFT PREFERRED VARIETIES
Grain Craft Preferred Variety Identity Preserved bids shall be offered for contracting the following varieties:
Hard Red Winter
Yellowstone – Dryland Production
Hard Red Spring
Hard White Spring
Soft White Winter
Soft White Spring
PREFERRED VARIETY PRODUCER AGREEMENT
Please submit your information to E.G. Herl via the following form.